WARNING: Never boil with the lid on; you need the lid off for the water to boil off impurities. Also skim off all the foam and particles on the surface during the boil.
1. Dissolve 3 lbs. of Extra Light Dried Malt Extract in two gallons of water on a warm burner.
2. Dissolve 1 Cup of Corn Priming Sugar into wort.
3. Place Crystal Malt-10 loviband in muslin bag and place in wort, bring temperature to 142.5F-155F and maintain for 25 minutes.
4. After 25 minutes, set stove to boil, when it gets over 180F, take out the bag of malt. Don't let it go much over that 180F with the bag in!
5. Place the bag in a strainer over the wort kettle and pour cold water lightly over the grains.
6. Boil wort for 15 minutes.
7. Add 3/4 oz. of Pelletized Clusters Hops in a muslin bag.
8. Boil wort for 25 minutes.
9. Add 1 tsp of Irish Moss to wort.
10. Boil wort for 10 minutes.
11. Add Whirlfloc tablet to wort.
12. After tablet has completely dissolved, add 1/2 tsp of Wyeast Beer Nutrient Blend to wort.
13. Boil wort for 7 minutes.
14. Add 1/2 oz. Fuggle aromatic FLOWER hops in a muslin bag.
15. Boil wort for 2 minutes.
16. After the 2 minutes, immediately take out both hops bags (straining very lightly) and add 2 lbs. of Clover Honey to the wort, take the kettle off the burner. and lightly stir to dissolve the honey; QUICKLY
17. Place a sanitized wort chiller into the wort and turn on the water. or use sanitized and frozen icy-pops placed into the wort and place the kettle into an ice bath.
18. The wort must be chilled as quickly as possible, this helps clarity among other things.
19. After the wort has cooled, add to the primary and top off to five gallons, add yeast and keep in a VERY DARK place at 68F until fermintation has completed (about 1 week).
20. Transfer to secondary for two weeks (or more until clear), then transfer to five gallon cornealius keg, refrigerate and condition for a week. DONE!